19 Oktober 2016

Preparing for the Canungra Classis Comp


Really nice to have more girls to fly the Canungra Classic comp this year! Vicki and I picked up Niki Longshore from the US yesterday at Sydney airport, and it looks like Stanwell will turn on in a few hours, so we can both go and testfly our gliders :)
It will be a great competition this year, because the Australian pilots are all very motivated to get on their national team for Brasilia, and the Classic counts as a qualifying competition.
I will be flying with my great team from last year - Nils Vesk, Pete Burkitt, Rohan Taylor and Craig Taylor, and with Alan, the best driver in the world!
Niki and I will fly up to the Gold Coast tomorrow morning, and Sue Phillips already offered to pick us up, so it will be girls´ power up in Queensland soon!
At the moment, my glider is being finished at the Moyes factory, so exciting to see that beautiful new all carbon machine! Can´t wait to fly it :)







Keine Kommentare: